This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between LEGPROMMEDIA OOO (hereinafter referred to as the Textile&Home - Exhibition of Textiles for Home & Interior or the Administration) on the one hand and the website user on the other hand.
The website Textile&Home - Exhibition of Textiles for Home & Interior is not a mass media.
By using the website, you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the website Textile&Home - Exhibition of Textiles for Home & Interior!
Rights and obligations of the Parties The User has the right to:
The administration has the right:
- search for information on the website;
- obtain information on the website;
- copy information to other websites subject to the reference to the source of the information;
- use information of the website for personal non-commercial purposes
- at own discretion and as the need may be to create, modify and/or cancel the rules;
- to restrict access to any information on the website
- not to disrupt the website;
- not to use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Website and its Services
Responsibility of the Parties
- maintain the website's performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration's control;
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases provided for by law
- the Administration shall not be liable for the services provided by third parties;
- in the event of a force majeure (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration will not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms and Conditions of the Agreement
This Agreement will become effective upon any use of this website.
The Agreement is entered into for an unlimited effective term.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at sole discretion.
The Administration will not notify users of any changes and/or modifications to the Agreement. Personal Data Processing Policy 1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is drawn up in accordance with the Federal Law of 07.27.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the personal data processing procedures and personal data security measures of LEGPROMEDIA OOO (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. Key concepts used in the Policy:
- The Operator considers as the most important goal and precondition for the implementation of the Operator's activities strict compliance with the rights and freedoms of a human and citizen in the processing of his/her personal data, including the protection of the right to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator policy regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain regarding visitors to the website http://intertkan.ru.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of a User
- Automated personal data processing means processing of personal data using computer technologies;
- Blocking of personal data means temporary termination of the personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data);
- Website means an aggregate of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the address http://intertkan.ru;
- Information system of personal data means a set of personal data contained in the databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data anonymization means actions, as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
- Processing personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data with or without the use of automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator means a state or municipal authority, legal or natural person, which independently or jointly with other persons organize the processing and/or process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of the personal data processing, the set of the personal data to be processed, actions and/operations committed with the personal data;
- Personal data means any information directly or indirectly relating to a specific or determined User of the website http://intertkan.ru;
- User means any visitor to the website http://intertkan.ru;
- Personal data provision means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain group of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in media, posting in information and/or telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data means the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data means any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed and cannot be further restored in the personal data information system and/or as a result of which material media on which personal data are stored, are destroyed.
4. Purpose of the personal data processing
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookie files) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics, etc.).
- The above data are further in the text of this Policy are combined into the general concept of Personal Data.
5. Legal basis for the personal data processing
- The purpose of the User's personal data processing is to issue an electronic ticket to attend the company's exhibition events.
- The Operator also has the right to notify User of new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the text "Refusal from notifications on new products, services and special offers".
- Anonymized user data collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality and content of the website.
6. Personal data collection, storage, transfer and other processing procedure
- The Operator will process the User's personal data only if same is filled in by the User and/or provided by the User by filling in the approriate forms on the website http://intertkan.ru. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or providing personal data to the Operator, the User thereby consents to this Policy.
Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The Operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and take all measures to prevent access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- User's personal data will under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except for cases provided for by the current legislation.
- In case inaccuracies are found in personal data, the User can update it independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the address email@example.com with the message topic "Personal data update."
- The term for personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time elect to withdraw his/her consent to the personal data processing by sending to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org the notification "Revocation of consent to the personal data processing".
8. Final provisions
- The Operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, shall make sure that the foreign state on whose territory it is supposed to transfer the personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of the subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements, shall be carried out exclusively subject to a prior written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or to the execution of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
- The User shall have the right to get any clarification regarding the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator at email@example.com.
- This document will be updated as and if the Operator makes any changes and/or amendments to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy shall be effective for an indefinite period of time until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy can be freely accessed at https://en.intertkan.ru/politic/